Relive the prodigious rise and the exceptional destiny that Montpellier has realized through the centuries. Triumphal arch, Jewish bath, mansion courtyard, among others, illustrate a 1000 year journey through the narrow streets of the historical centre.
A clever mixture to give you a taste of the characteristic atmosphere found at the heart of Montpellier.
October to March: every Saturday at 3pm.
Due to the event Coeur de Ville en Lumières, no access to the Arc de Triomphe for visits made between November 28 to December 2, 2018 inclusive.
- Our visits start at the Tourist Office/Esplanade Charles de Gaule. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years with a parent, professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- 2 children maximum with 1 adult
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Tour limited to 30 people.
|Saturday 26 jan 2019||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Saturday 2 feb 2019||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Saturday 9 feb 2019||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Saturday 16 feb 2019||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Saturday 23 feb 2019||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Saturday 2 mar 2019||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Saturday 9 mar 2019||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Street address 1|
|30 allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|