French guided tour. Come and discover Montpellier by night!
Sanitary measures taken:
- EU Digital COVID Certificate is mandatory
- Safety distance to be respected between participants and the guide 1m
- WEARING THE MASK (or visor for guides) MANDATORY FOR GUIDES AND PARTICIPANTS (not supplied, please bring your mask)
- One voice amplifier per guide.
- Access to the Arc de Triomphe during the Essential visits: distribution of hydro-alcoholic gel on site (at the entrance and at the top of the arc before the descent) + tracing on the ground of distances on the terrace.
- Our visits start at the outside Square de la Babote. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years with a parent, professional guides.
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Our guided tours are forbidden to dogs (except guide dogs)
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- WEARING THE MASK MANDATORY FOR PARTICIPANTS (not supplied, please bring your mask).
|Friday 8 oct 2021||6:30 PM - 8:30 PM||Guided tour|
|Friday 15 oct 2021||6:30 PM - 8:30 PM||Guided tour|
|Friday 22 oct 2021||6:30 PM - 8:30 PM||Guided tour|
|Friday 29 oct 2021||6:30 PM - 8:30 PM||Guided tour|
|Friday 5 nov 2021||6:30 PM - 8:30 PM||Guided tour|
|Street address 1|
|30, allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|