Restored in 2019, the Domaine de Bocaud is a green setting in the heart of the city of Jacou hosting both a media library and town hall.
The building contains many stories since its construction in the 17th century century by the Bocaud family becoming in the over time a real madness with its park of 3 hectares, gardens, terraces and statues. Its fountains, washhouse or grotto artificial mark the omnipresence of water in the places. It is over this that Jacou and its inhabitants, the Jacoumards, you will be told to better understand the transformation of this former agricultural town in one of the most dynamic cities in the metropolis.
- Our visits start in front of the Médiathèque Municipale Michèle Jennepin au 9, Place Frédéric Mistral - Jacou. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Free for children under 6 years accompanied by a parent, professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- Children 6-11 years : 6 €
- Reduced rate: children 12-18 years, students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Our guided tours are forbidden to dogs (except guide dogs)
- Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved
|Street address 1|
|9, Place Frédéric Mistral|
|Phone number (booking)|