Find the famous characters of Molière in the cult scenes of his work.
On a sunny square, at the bend in the road, at the foot of a fountain, in a shady courtyard, let yourself be surprised and taken back to the time of Molière thanks to the wit and adventures of these most illustrious characters. Period costumes, masks, props, everything is brought together to reconstruct the daily life of the 17th century. Verbal jousts, tricks, sword fights, Molière's repertoire revisited for the greatest pleasure of young and old alike!
- Our visits start in front of the entrance to the Jardin des Plantes, bd Henri IV (near the Croix Rouge). Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Free for children under 6 years accompanied by a parent, professional guides.
- Children 6-11 years : 9 €
- Reduced rate: children 12-18 years, students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Our guided tours are forbidden to dogs (except guide dogs)
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved
|Saturday 18 jun 2022||5:00 PM - 6:45 PM||Guided tour|
|Street address 1|
|Phone number (booking)|