Put on your best sneakers and follow our guide through Montpellier in a totally new way!
With short strides, you will cross streets and avenues between Antigone and the historical center with breaks dedicated to the discovery of our heritage. This unique experience for sport lovers is an excellent way to keep your body and mind in shape in almost two hours!
- Meeting point 10 minutes before departure at the Victory of Samothrace Statue, Esplanade de l'Europe.
- Provide appropriate clothing and shoes, water...
- 6 km course
- Pace suitable for all joggers 5 to 7 km/h approx.
- Free: qualified guides with card, holders of the City Card.
- Reduced price: 12-18 years old, students, over 65s, unemployed, holders of a disability card and holders of the Metropolis Pass. Please note: proof will be required.
- Cancellation: refund possible up to 24 hours before the start of the visit (beyond this period no refund or postponement will be made).
- Visit prohibited to small or large dogs except guide dog.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the visit, for a last minute reservation contact 04 67 60 60 60. Reservation and prior payment required.
- The Tourist Office reserves the right to modify or cancel visits. Minimum 8 attendees.
|Street address 1|
|Phone number (booking)|