The action takes place in 1277 in this fascinating dramatised tour where you will meet Isaure, a trader in verdet (verdigris), a powder obtained from copper oxide, dangerous to produce but useful for all sorts of purposes: balsam, medicine, enamel, pigment,...
Follow Isaure as she searches for this precious product in the narrow streets of the Ecusson. She will evoke for you the medieval Montpellier and its emblematic districts, from the old village of St Firmin to the lively Condamine, passing by the Jewish quarter of the city with a passage through the ritual bath of the Mikvé. A journey back in time, to the heart of the commercial activities of the past.
- Meeting-point 10 minutes before departure at the Place du Marché aux Fleurs, Montpellier. Please present this voucher, which will be requested before starting the visit.
- No large or small dogs allowed, except for guide dogs.
- Cancellation: refund possible up to 24 hours before the start of the visit (after this time no refund or postponement will be made).
- Internet sales are open up to 1 hour before the visit, for last minute bookings contact 04 67 60 60 60. Reservation and prior payment are required.
- The Tourist Office reserves the right to modify or cancel tours. Minimum 8 participants required.
|Street address 1|
|Phone number (booking)|