French guided tour (sanitary arrangements and measures taken for safe visits).
Sanitary measures taken:
- Safety distance to be respected between participants and the guide 1m
- WEARING THE MASK (or visor for guides) MANDATORY FOR GUIDES AND PARTICIPANTS (not supplied, please bring your mask)
- One voice amplifier per guide.
- Our visits start in the castle parking- Castries. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years with adult (only for family members), professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- WEARING THE MASK MANDATORY FOR PARTICIPANTS (not supplied, please bring your mask)
|Saturday 26 jun 2021||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Street address 1|
|30 Allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|