French guided tour of the village of Castries (sanitary arrangements and measures taken for safe visits).
Developed in the Middle Ages on a mound around the castle, which was once protected by a rampart, the remains of which can still be seen today, Castries underwent major transformations in the 19th century. Church, town hall, development of the main road, the town was at the heart of major changes. But it is its castle, a remarkable example of Languedoc architecture, its French park designed by André Le Nôtre, and its aqueduct, the only one of its kind, that will make Castries part of history.
- Meet 10 minutes before at the Parking du Parc in the grounds of Castries Castle, Avenue de la Gare
- Free of charge: children under 6 years old accompanied by a parent, qualified guides with card, City Card holders.
- 1 adult accompanied by 1 or 2 children under 6 years old maximum
- 6-11 years old: €6, 12-18 years old: €9
- Reduced rate: students, over 65s, unemployed, disability card holders, "Escapade à Montpellier" package bookings, Pass Métropole holders. Please note: you will be asked for proof of identity.
- Small and large dogs are not allowed, except for guide dogs.
- Cancellation: refunds are possible up to 24 hours before the start of the visit (after this time, no refunds or postponements will be made).
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the visit, for last minute bookings contact 04 67 60 60 60. Reservation and prior payment are required.
- The Tourist Office reserves the right to modify or cancel tours. Minimum 8 participants.
|Street address 1|
|30 Allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|