French guided tour. The castle of Joseph Bonnier de la Mosson, treasurer of the Bourse and adviser to the Court of Auditors, was built in 1723.
The premature death of his son Joseph II, who was the owner in 1744, led his widow to sell this sumptuous folly which was gradually dismantled.
Only the interior decoration of the music room, the gypseries, the central pavilion, the water buffet and some statues on the terrace remain.
- French guided tour.
- Our visits start at tramway stop "Mosson", Montpellier. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure.
- Rate: free for children under 6 years with a parent, professional guides, City Card holders.
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- 6-11 years old: €6, 12-18 years old: €9
- 1 adult accompanied by 1 or 2 children under 6 years old maximum.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Our guided tours are forbidden to dogs (except guide dogs)
- Payment required for reservation.
|Friday 14 oct 2022||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Tuesday 8 nov 2022||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Thursday 15 dec 2022||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Tuesday 31 jan 2023||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Thursday 23 feb 2023||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Street address 1|
|RDV Arrêt Tram Mosson|
|Phone number (booking)|