French guided tour - Port Marianne is the ideal setting for an architectural sketch in the heart of the urban forest (sanitary arrangements and measures taken for safe visits).
From the RBC Design Center, temple of design by J. Nouvel, discover P. Starck's Cloud then the water mirror.
Cross the rambla to observe La Mantilla by J.Ferrier, a nod to the beauties of Castile and the André Levy bridge, created with finesse by R. Ricciotti. Enjoy the shimmer of Koh I Noor by B. Bühler. Along the Lez, nature reasserts itself.
The walk ends near a cherry blossom tree: the White Tree of S. Fujimoto. More than a visit, a contemporary epic.
- Our visits start at RBC Concept Store, 609 avenue Raymond Dugrand. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure.
- Free for children under 6 years accompanied by a parent, professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- Children 6-11 years : 6 €
- Reduced rate: children 12-18 years, students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Our guided tours are forbidden to dogs (except guide dogs)
|Street address 1|
|30 allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|