French guided tour. La Corala de Sant Guilhem and its choirmaster and musician Felip Carcassés lead a cultural and musical passejada, punctuated by Nadalets (Occitan Christmas carols).
This walk in French allows you to decipher the Occitan history of the city (toponymy, illustrious characters, etc.), to discover Occitan poems and songs.
- Our visits start at the Tourist Office. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: free for children under 6 years with adult (only for family members), professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- 1 adult accompanied by 1 or 2 children under 6 years old maximum
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed, disabled card holders ans Pass Métropole holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Tour limited to 30 people.
|Tuesday 20 dec 2022||2:00 PM - 4:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Street address 1|
|Phone number (booking)|