TOUR IN FRENCH of the medieval period and the painted room of the Hôtel de Gayon
- Our visits start at the tramway line 1 stop Corum. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Free for children under 6 years old with an adult (only for family members), professional guides.
- Children 6-11 years: 6 €
- Reduced rate: children 12-18 years, students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Tour limited to 26 people.
- WEARING THE MASK IS MANDATORY FOR PARTICIPANTS IN THE PAINTED ROOM.
|Street address 1|
|30 allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|