French guided tour. Since its recent restoration, the Palais de Justice in Montpellier has impressed passers-by a little more.
Its Corinthian columns, sculpted pediment and high steps give it the air of a temple and impose respect and authority. This tour will take you on a discovery of this monument built in the 19th century. Let us tell you about its history and its actuality through the various courtrooms, discover the work of Jean-Jacques Régis de Cambacérès, Montpellier native, father of the Civil Code. A journey to the heart of the great institutions of law.
- French guided tour.
- Our visits start in front of the triumphal arch, rue Foch. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: free for children under 6 years old with parent, professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Payment required for reservation.
- Valid ID to provide at the booking (copy) and the day of the guided tour.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Tour limited to 30 people.
|Street address 1|
|rue Foch devant l'Arc de Triomphe|
|Phone number (booking)|