French guided tour.
Blazing vestige of the "Commune Clôture" (strengthened surrounding wall which protected the city of Montpellier in the Middle-Ages), the Tower of Babote became from the XVIIIth century a place dedicated to Astronomy.
- Our visits start at the Square de la Babote. Tramway lines 4, stop at Observatoire. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Free for children under 6 years with parent, professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- Reduced rate: 12-18 years old, students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Childre rate (6-11 years ) : 6 €. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Payment required for reservation.
- Tour limited to 17 people.
|Street address 1|
|Square de la Babote|
|Phone number (booking)|