French guided tour. Discover the ancient city of Samnaga, built a little over 2000 years ago on the hill of Castellas.
Follow the guide and explore the ruins of the forum, a large public square decorated with mosaics and painted plasterwork still in place! You can then admire the most beautiful objects discovered on the site since the 19th century in the Paul Soyris Museum in the centre of the village and get an idea of the life of the Samnagenses during Antiquity.
- Appointment 10 minutes before departure in front of the town hall of Murviel-lès-Montpellier. Please present this voucher, you will be asked for it before starting the tour.
- Free of charge: children under 6 years old accompanied by a parent, qualified guides with card, City Card holders.
- 1 adult accompanied by 1 or 2 children under 6 years old maximum
- 6-11 years old: €6
- 12-18 years old: €9
- Reduced rate: students, over 65s, unemployed and disability card holders. Please note: you will be asked for proof of entitlement.
- Bring water, hat and good shoes.
- Cancellation: refunds are possible up to 24 hours before the start of the visit (after this time no refunds or postponements will be made).
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the visit, for last minute reservations contact 04 67 60 60 60. Reservation and prior payment are required.
- The Tourist Office reserves the right to modify or cancel tours. Minimum of 8 participants.
- Visit limited to 20 people.
|Saturday 25 jun 2022||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Street address 1|
|30 allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|