Relive the prodigious rise and the exceptional destiny that Montpellier has realized through the centuries (sanitary arrangements and measures taken for safe visits).
A clever mixture to give you a taste of the characteristic atmosphere found at the heart of Montpellier.
- Our visits start at the Tourist Office/Esplanade Charles de Gaule. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure.
- Free for children under 6 years old accompanied by a parent, professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- Children 6-11 years : 6 € Children 12-18 years : 9 €
- 2 children maximum with 1 adult
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Our guided tours are forbidden to dogs (except guide dogs)
|Saturday 21 may 2022||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Saturday 28 may 2022||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Saturday 4 jun 2022||5:30 PM - 7:30 PM||Guided tour|
|Saturday 11 jun 2022||5:30 PM - 7:30 PM||Guided tour|
|Saturday 18 jun 2022||5:30 PM - 7:30 PM||Guided tour|
|Saturday 25 jun 2022||5:30 PM - 7:30 PM||Guided tour|
|Street address 1|
|30 allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|