Address: 30, allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny, 34000 MONTPELLIER
Free admission and discounts to discover Montpellier in total freedom.
- Public transport in Montpellier ands its suburbs
- One free visit among the current program (on the deatil of the guided tour you see if the City Card is available. The Historical Centre, the discovery of hidden treasures, unusual experiences, medieval strolls, you will be seduced by Montpellier with a guided tour!
Compulsory reservation in advance at the Tourist Office or by phone +33 4 67 60 60 60. Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 people).
- Audioguide (€70 deposit required).
- Serre Amazonienne and parc Zoologique du Lunaret
and: Musée du Vieux Montpellier, Pharmacie et Chapelle de la Miséricorde, Jardins du château de Flaugergues, Bowling de Montpellier and Centre commercial Odysseum 1 tote bag and gift card €10 for 2 city card (only within the limit of available stock).
DISCOUNTS: from 10 to 50% in many places:
- Musée Fabre Montpellier Méditerranée Métropole: reduced rate for everyone, -€2/adult
- Musée d'Art Brut / Montpellier : -1€/adult
- PlanetOcean World: €-3/adult (on normal rate)
- Goolfy : -€2/adult, -€1/child
- Petit train touristique: -€2/adult, -€1/child
- Montpellier City Tour: -2€/adult
- Mobilboard, segway visit: : -20%
- Oculture, discovery trip on the area: -10%
- Le Boutik'R: -10% + a free tasting
- La Panier d'Aimé: -10% + a free tasting
- Tourist Office Shop: -10% (on a wide selection of products)
- Mas de Saporta shop: winebar wine tasting offered (limited to 3 / person) + 5% discount on the store
- Chocolats Thierry Papereux: -10%
- Club7: -10%
- ACCRO'Parc and EXPLOR'Parc: -20%
- Réseau des musées d'archéologie et d'histoire: from -15 to -40 %.
You will receive your Montpellier City Card when you present your reservation confirmation upon arrival at the Montpellier Tourist Office - 30, allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny - 34000 Montpellier. Opening hours: October to June: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm Monday - Saturday ; July, August, September: 9:30 am - 7:30 pm Monday - Friday and 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Sunday and bank holidays all year. Closed on December 25th and Januray 1st.
The Montpellier City Card may not be exchanged or reimbursed. List of discounts and free admissions subject to change in 2020.