Address: 30, allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny, 34000 MONTPELLIER
3 days to discover Montpellier in total freedom with special prices !
- Public transport in Montpellier ands its suburbs
- One free visit among the current program (on the deatil of the guided tour you see if the City Card is available. The Historical Centre, the discovery of hidden treasures, unusual experiences, medieval strolls, you will be seduced by Montpellier with a guided tour!
Compulsory reservation in advance at the Tourist Office or by phone +33 4 67 60 60 60. Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 people).
- Audioguide (€70 deposit required).
- Serre Amazonienne and parc Zoologique du Lunaret
and: Musée du Vieux Montpellier, Pharmacie et Chapelle de la Miséricorde, Jardins du château de Flaugergues, Bowling de Montpellier.
DISCOUNTS: from 10 to 40% in many places:
- Musée Fabre Montpellier Méditerranée Métropole: reduced rate for everyone, -€2/adult
- Musée d'Art Brut/Montpellier: -1€/adult
- PlanetOcean World: €-3/adult (on normal rate)
- Goolfy : -€2/adult, -€1/child
- Petit train touristique: -€2/adult, -€1/child
- Mobilboard, segway visit: : -20%
- Mad Monkey -€5 for everybody for Fun Climb
- Oculture, discovery trip on the area: -10%
- Amandeous: -10%
- La Panier d'Aimé: -10% + a free tasting
- Tourist Office Shop: -10% (on a wide selection of products)
- Sushi Boat: -5%
- Chocolats Thierry Papereux: -10%
- ACCRO'Parc and EXPLOR'Parc: -20%
- The Centuries Gate -15% for a complete session
- Hippocketwifi: special rate €4 instead of €8
- Réseau des musées d'archéologie et d'histoire: from -15 to -40 %
SPECIAL OFFER: -10% if you buy your City Card online!
You will receive your Montpellier City Card when you present your reservation confirmation upon arrival at the Montpellier Tourist Office - 30, allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny - 34000 Montpellier. Opening hours: October to June: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm Monday - Saturday ; July, August, September: 9:30 am - 7:30 pm Monday - Friday and 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Sunday and bank holidays all year. Closed on December 25th and Januray 1st.
The Montpellier City Card may not be exchanged or reimbursed. List of discounts and free admissions subject to change in 2020.