French discovery trip with the Tourist Office of Montpellier to discover Maguelone's cathedrale.
Program: starting at 9 am for a discovery morning between nature and culture to Palavas-les-Flots. First of all, you will discover the sea and the exceptional fauna (egrets, terns, flamingos ) .
Amid the Levant pond, an old alarm tower will surprise you with its location and history.
Continue to the Maguelone Cathedral. In the heart of the ponds and vineyards, this beautiful romanesque building, nicknamed "the cathedral of the sands" and seat of the diocese until 1536 , will seduce you with its pure forms and its geographical setting. Back to Montpellier to 1pm.
- Our visit start at the bus car park, place du Père Louis, 78 avenue du Pirée (tramway stop "Place de l'Europe"). Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please print your voucher, you will have to present this document before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: reduced for children from 7 to 12 years old. Free for children under 6 years with a parent.
- Rate included: transport in bus with A/C, coaching from Montpellier, the entries in the various sites in the program.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60.
- Discovery trip limited to 34 people.
|Street address 1|
|Parking Autocar : place du Père Louis|
|Phone number (booking)|