French guided tour to discover this monument.
Within the framework of a route on the haussmanienne period of the city, your guide will lead you to the hotel of Lunas. From lounges to gardens, an invitation to go back in time in a place where that this seems to have stopped more than a century ago.
It is always a moving moment when new doors open on the living environment and the privacity of a big family from Montpellier.
Lunas' hotel, bequeathed by Pierre Sabatier d'Espeyran in 1974 to the National Monuments, Lunas' hotel opens its doors to the public: an event which will allow you, once more, to explore the patrimonial wealth unsuspected by our city.
- Our visits start at the Tourist Office of Montpellier - Outside beside Esplanade Charles-de-Gaulle. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years with parent, professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
|Tuesday 19 jun 2018||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Street address 1|
|30, allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|