French guided tour for disabled people.
Public with hearing disabilities: Sundays, January 8th, March 5th, May 7th, June 4th at 10:30am.
- Our visit start at the Tourist Office of Montpellier - Outside beside Esplanade Charles-de-Gaulle. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years with a parent, professional guides.
- Reduced rate: 1 guide by person in handicap situation, students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Tour limited to 15 people.
|Street address 1|
|30, allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|