Discovery of trompe l'œil and graffiti , the pure Urban Art at the heart of the city, another way to live the lives of Montpellier bike.
- Group maximum is 6 persons by ride and inclues: bike rental, safety equipment (helmet and safety vest), ride with one/ two supervisors.
An organized and oriented tour of Montpellier, including commentaries, and using cycle paths.
- Duration : 2h (+/-)
- Reduced rate for teenagers (less than 18 years old), students, unemployed, WARNING!: for reduced rate you have to show your card. Thank you to specify the child's age and size in comment when you make the booking.
- Tours are open for children from 8 years and up that are able to cycle.
- Younger children can be taken on a bike seat according to the weight , upto a maximum 48 Pounds , standards DIN (ask when you book).
- Plan to leave a deposit (identity card) for the bike rental and safety equipment.
- Appointement: rue des états généraux / parking Bibliothèque Universitaire 34000 Montpellier
- Thank you to print and present your booking document the day of the course.
- Non cancellable, non refundable
|Street address 1|
|Point de Rendez Vous:|
|Phone number (booking)|