An exclusive french guided tour to meet a luthier in his studio craftsman, to smell the wood...
- Our visits start at the Tourist Office, place de la Comédie. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please print your voucher, you will have to present this document before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years with adult (only for family members), professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Tour limited to 20 people.
|Thursday 23 jun 2016||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Street address 1|
|30, allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|
Montpellier, just the way you like it !
Dream, smile, unleash your desires for new horizons... in this wilfully immersive place, let yourself be carried away by an area full of surprises, discoveries and enjoyment.Discover
The Tourist Office recommends
Are you in the process of organising your stay? You've come to the right place. Where to stay, what to visit, how to get around, good tips... and your getaway takes shape!Plan & book your stay
Enjoy, share #montpelliernow
Discover Montpellier live through the eyes of those who live there! A new way to explore an area that scurries, resonates...and simply lives!Live
All our trips of the day
You are already in Montpellier? Then, this is the area for you. Information and GPS coordinates, hourly updates, to better meet your needs.I'm in Montpellier