French guided tour: visit the Comédie Opera! From the foyer to the backstage, get into this italian style theatre. A stage manager and one of our guides will make you discover the auditorium, with its gilts and velvet seats.
- Our visits start at the Tourist Office- Outside beside Esplanade Charles-de-Gaulle. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years with adult (only for family members), professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Tour limited to 30 people.
|Street address 1|
|30, allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|