French guided tour. Discover the Agora, international Dance city, a building of the XVIIth century, located in th centre town. Discover the history of Agora.
- Our visits start at the Agora, 18 rue Ste-Ursule, tramway 1, stop Louis Blanc. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years with parent, professional guides.
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Tour limited to 15 people for february and 20 people for april.
|Thursday 26 apr 2018||5:00 PM - 7:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Street address 1|
|30, allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|