French guided tour to discover the Faculty of Medicine.
The Montpellier Tourist Office invites you to join an exclusive tour of the western world's oldest medical school still in use, formerly a medieval monastery then an Episcopal palace and now the present medical school. Your guide will then take you to the heart of a remarkable site: the "conservatory of anatomy" which has a series of displays describing the human body in the style of a 19th century cabinet of curiosities. Discover the Salle Delmas-Orfila-Rouvière and its outstanding anatomical collection.
Duration: 2 hours. The tour is not accessible to disabled people.
Visiting time of Anatomy Conservatory: 20 minutes.
- Our visits start at the Faculty of Medicine, 2 rue de l'Ecole de Médecine. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Forbidden to children under 12 years old and pregnant women. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: free for children from 12 to 18 years with parent, professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Tour limited to 18 people.
|Thursday 11 aug 2016||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Thursday 18 aug 2016||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Wednesday 24 aug 2016||7:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Saturday 3 sep 2016||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Saturday 10 sep 2016||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Wednesday 14 sep 2016||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Monday 19 sep 2016||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Friday 30 sep 2016||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Street address 1|
|30, allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|
Montpellier, just the way you like it !
Dream, smile, unleash your desires for new horizons... in this wilfully immersive place, let yourself be carried away by an area full of surprises, discoveries and enjoyment.Discover
The Tourist Office recommends
Are you in the process of organising your stay? You've come to the right place. Where to stay, what to visit, how to get around, good tips... and your getaway takes shape!Plan & book your stay
Enjoy, share #montpelliernow
Discover Montpellier live through the eyes of those who live there! A new way to explore an area that scurries, resonates...and simply lives!Live
All our trips of the day
You are already in Montpellier? Then, this is the area for you. Information and GPS coordinates, hourly updates, to better meet your needs.I'm in Montpellier