French guided tour to discover the Faculty of Medicine.
The Montpellier Tourist Office invites you to join an exclusive tour of the western world's oldest medical school still in use, formerly a medieval monastery then an Episcopal palace and now the present medical school. Your guide will then take you to the heart of a remarkable site: the "conservatory of anatomy" which has a series of displays describing the human body in the style of a 19th century cabinet of curiosities. Discover the Salle Delmas-Orfila-Rouvière and its outstanding anatomical collection.
Duration: 2 hours. The tour is not accessible to disabled people.
Visiting time of Anatomy Conservatory: 20 minutes.
Because of work, the room of acts will be inaccessible from December 15th, 2016.
- Our visits start at the Faculty of Medicine, 2 rue de l'Ecole de Médecine. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Forbidden to children under 12 years old and pregnant women. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: free for children from 12 to 18 years with parent, professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Tour limited to 18 people.
- Because of work, the room of acts will be inaccessible from December 15th, 2016.
|Saturday 19 nov 2016||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Wednesday 23 nov 2016||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Saturday 26 nov 2016||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Monday 28 nov 2016||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Saturday 3 dec 2016||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Saturday 10 dec 2016||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Friday 16 dec 2016||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Thursday 22 dec 2016||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Tuesday 27 dec 2016||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Street address 1|
|30, allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|