Bike tour 100% nature culture and heritage for amateurs of by bicycle great distance
If thereis a better place to discover Mediterranean littoral than the little ultra-urbanised town sitis Villeneuve-lès-Maguelone. It is a little lakeside town located near of Montpellier, between Palavas and Vic la Gardiole. We know all his majestic famous hil top Cathédrale Saint Pierre and Saint Paul. Less famous, we love Maguelone's salines as a world appart, ecosystem based between land and sea.
It is this little secret corner that we suggest you to discover together cause we are land and paradisiac corners lovers. With this slow trip dedicated to neophytes bikers, electric bike recommended, it must be count 4 hours from departure, UrbanBike City Tour , 100 rue des Justes - Montpellier.
A "secret corner" trip to book in every seaons and preferably with a electric bike for a bette rmood.
- A tour group is composed of 6 people maximum and includes: bike lending, safety material (helmet and lifejacket)
This itinerary is guided with commentaries by two local guides according to the amount of people taking part.
- Duration : 4 hours (+/-)
- Reduced rates for young people under 14 - 18 years old and students (with a documentary proof to be presented at the moment of the tour). Please, let us know the children’s age and size on the comment field when booking.
- All itineraries are open for children from 14 years old knowing how to ride a bike
- It is possible to take little children weighting 22 kg maximum on a bike child seat (DIN standard). Please ask when booking.
- An identity card is needed for the bike and safety material’s lending
- Meeting place:Lattes Centre - Parking Terminus arrêt de Tram direction Lattes Centre ligne 3 -
- Non refundable rates
Thank you to print and present your booking document the day of the course
|Sunday 24 jun 2018||2:00 PM - 6:00 PM||Excursions|
|Sunday 1 jul 2018||2:00 PM - 6:00 PM||Excursions|
|Sunday 8 jul 2018||2:00 PM - 6:00 PM||Excursions|
|Sunday 15 jul 2018||2:00 PM - 6:00 PM||Excursions|
|Sunday 22 jul 2018||2:00 PM - 6:00 PM||Excursions|
|Sunday 29 jul 2018||2:00 PM - 6:00 PM||Excursions|
|Sunday 5 aug 2018||2:00 PM - 6:00 PM||Excursions|
|Sunday 12 aug 2018||2:00 PM - 6:00 PM||Excursions|
|Sunday 19 aug 2018||2:00 PM - 6:00 PM||Excursions|
|Sunday 26 aug 2018||2:00 PM - 6:00 PM||Excursions|
|Street address 1|
|Point de rendez vous|
|Phone number (booking)|
|33 6 12 58 57 65|