French guided tour.
Blazing vestige of the "Commune Clôture" (strengthened surrounding wall which protected the city of Montpellier in the Middle-Ages), the Tower of Babote became from the XVIIIth century a place dedicated to Astronomy.
- Our visits start at the Square de la Barbote. Tramway lines 4, stop at Observatoire. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years with parent, professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Tour limited to 17 people.
|Street address 1|
|30 allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|