Take a cool evening visit into the heart of Montpellier’s historical centre to discover the city’s main attractions. Following the tour, enjoy a wine tasting with a professional at l’Atelier de la Canourgue.
You don't access to Mikvé and Triumphal Arch.
- Our visit start at the Tourist Office of Montpellier - in the garden. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years, professional guides.
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60.
- Tour limited to 30 people.
**Drink with responsability**
|Street address 1|
|30 allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|