Join an exclusive tour of the western world’s oldest medical School still in use, formerly a medieval monastery, then an Episcopal palace and now the present medical school.
Next, the guide will take you right to the heart of a remarkable site: the Conservatory of Anatomy (20 min) which has a series of displays describing the human body in the style of a 19th century cabinet of curiosities. Discover the Salle Delmas-Orfila-Rouvière, and its outstanding anatomical collection.
Forbidden to children under 12 years old. Access included to the Salle des Actes or the Salle du Conseil.
- Our visits start in front of the Faculty of Medicine, 2 rue de l'Ecole de Medecine. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: free for children from 13-18 years with adult (only for family members), professional guides.
- Maximum 2 children with 1 adult
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
|Friday 17 aug 2018||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Friday 24 aug 2018||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Friday 31 aug 2018||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Friday 7 sep 2018||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Friday 21 sep 2018||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Street address 1|
|30 allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|