Murviel les Montpellier: two hills two stories, an exciting discovery.
On one side there is the ancient prosperous Roman city unearthed through archaeological excavations, with its monumental center and its exceptional Roman furniture.
On the other, it is a medieval village developed by Guilhem and the bishops of Maguelone, founders of Montpellier.
French guided tour
- Our visits start outside the town hall of Murviel-lès-Montpellier. Access bus TaM n°42 or TaM-bus on request and booking +334 67 22 87 87. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years with parent, professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- Don't forget: water, good shoes, hat.
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
|Street address 1|
|30 allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|