No one can ignore his imposing figure when approaching the village. Castries Castle opens its doors for a visit. A rare opportunity to discover the Salle des Etats du Languedoc and the beautiful French garden designed by Le Nôtre. The tour ends in the heart of Languedoc village.
French guided tour.
- Our visits start at the entrance of the Castries' Church. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years with parent, professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
|Sunday 23 jul 2017||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Sunday 30 jul 2017||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Sunday 6 aug 2017||5:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Sunday 13 aug 2017||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Sunday 20 aug 2017||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Sunday 27 aug 2017||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Sunday 3 sep 2017||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Sunday 24 sep 2017||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Street address 1|
|30, allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|