Its castle, its church.
Former residence of Bishops of Montpellier. Discover Lavérune's Castle, her salon Italian music and sound beautiful park trees centenarians.
- Our visits start at the entrance of the Chateau des Évêques, boulevard de la Mairie. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years with parent, professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
|Sunday 24 feb 2019||2:30 PM - 4:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Street address 1|
|30 allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|