French guided tour to discover the history of Montpellier and local wines.
- Our visits start at the Tourist Office,Outside beside Esplanade Charles-de-Gaulle. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please note that you will have to present this booking confirmation/voucher before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years with adult (only for family members), professional guides.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Tour limited to 30 people.
- Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health. To consume with moderation.
|Street address 1|
|30 allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|