French guided tour to discover origins of Street-Art with a course dedicated to graffiti.
Come to discover more in detail the origins of the street-art through a route exclusively dedicated to the graffiti. To the program: the quays of Verdanson, passage in the district of the Fine arts and the meeting with a gallery owner.
- Our visits start at the tramway stop "les Aubes". Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
Allow 1 tram ticket for travel this route.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years with adult (only for family members), professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit. The Tourist Office can cancelled the guided tour in case of inclement weather.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Tour limited to 30 people.
|Thursday 21 feb 2019||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Street address 1|
|30 allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|