Relive the prodigious rise and the exceptional destiny that Montpellier has realized through the centuries. Triumphal arch, mansion courtyard, among others, illustrate a 1000 year journey through the narrow streets of the historical centre.
Guided city tour in Spanish
Guided city tour in Spanish. Every saturday at 5pm except in June at 6pm.
The 13rd, 14th, 16th, 30th of April, the 25th and 26th of May at 5pm.
- Our visits start at the Tourist Office, in the garden in September ; on the side of Esplanade Charles de Gaulle from October. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years with a parent, professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Tour limited to 30 people.
|Wednesday 2 aug 2017||5:30 PM - 7:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Wednesday 16 aug 2017||5:30 PM - 7:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Wednesday 30 aug 2017||5:30 PM - 7:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Saturday 2 sep 2017||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Saturday 9 sep 2017||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Saturday 23 sep 2017||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Saturday 30 sep 2017||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Street address 1|
|30 allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|