Relive the prodigious rise and the exceptional destiny that Montpellier has realized through the centuries. Triumphal arch, Jewish bath, mansion courtyard, among others, illustrate a 1000 year journey through the narrow streets of the historical centre.
A clever mixture to give you a taste of the characteristic atmosphere found at the heart of Montpellier.
October to May: every Saturday at 3pm.
June: every Saturday at 5:30pm.
- Our visits start at the Tourist Office/Esplanade Charles de Gaule. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years with a parent, professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- 2 children maximum with 1 adult
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Tour limited to 30 people.
|Saturday 25 may 2019||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Saturday 1 jun 2019||5:30 PM - 7:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Saturday 8 jun 2019||5:30 PM - 7:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Saturday 15 jun 2019||5:30 PM - 7:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Saturday 22 jun 2019||5:30 PM - 7:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Saturday 29 jun 2019||5:30 PM - 7:30 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Street address 1|
|30 allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|