French guided tour to discover the railway station and the area.
Discover the train station of Montpellier Saint-Roch, historic building dating the XIXth century. Recently renovated, enlarged, she breathes a new dynamics at the heart of the city.
- Our visits start at the entrance of square Planchon, in front of the railway station. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years with adult (only for family members), professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
|Tuesday 29 jan 2019||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Street address 1|
|30 allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|