French discovery trip to know everything about Camargue and Castries' castle.
- Morning: From Montpellier, departure for a family journey between vineyard, horses and scrubland. A small pony ride awaits the children on arrival then, carriage, pulled by draft horses, discover the Camargue traditions manade Vitou. Discovery of the vineyard and olive grove, bulls sorting demonstration by the herdsmen and drink around the property products.
- Lunch at restaurant "La Pierre Bleue"
- Afternoon : Visit of the Castries' castle. Discovery park, the French garden of the seventeenth and the extraordinary story of the family of Castries.
Finally, you walk the streets of Castries over the centuries to discover the secrets of this charming city.
Back to Montpellier at 5:30pm.
- Our visit start at the bus car park, place du Père Louis, 78 avenue du Pirée (tramway stop "Place de l'Europe"). Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please print your voucher, you will have to present this document before the beginning of the discovery trip.
- Rate: reduced for children from 7 to 12 years old. Free for children under 6 years with a parent.
- Rate included: transport in bus with A/C, coaching from Montpellier, the entries in the various sites in the program, meal with starter/main dishes/desert/coffee with beverages.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60.
- Discovery trip limited to 34 people.
|Street address 1|
|Parking Autocar : place du Père Louis|
|Phone number (booking)|