A french guided tour to discover street art in Montpellier (sanitary arrangements and measures taken for safe visits).
Sanitary measures taken:
- Max group capacity: 10 (9 participants + guide)
- Safety distance to be respected between participants and the guide 1m
- Courses offered mainly outdoors
- WEARING THE MASK (or visor for guides) MANDATORY FOR GUIDES AND PARTICIPANTS (not supplied, please bring your mask)
- One voice amplifier per guide.
- Our visits start at the entrance of Poste Rondelet – Rue Rondelet. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years with parent, professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved.
- WEARING THE MASK MANDATORY FOR PARTICIPANTS (not supplied, please bring your mask)
|Street address 1|
|30, allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|