French guided tour to discover Montpellier's historicals gardens (sanitary arrangements and measures taken for safe visits).
Sanitary measures taken:
- Max group capacity: 20
- Safety distance to be respected between participants and the guide 1m
- Courses offered mainly outdoors
- WEARING THE MASK (or visor for guides) MANDATORY FOR GUIDES AND PARTICIPANTS (not supplied, please bring your mask)
- One voice amplifier per guide.
- Our visits start at the entrance of the Jardin de la Reine, rue du Jardin de la Reine. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years with parent, professional guides.
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Cancellation rights reserved.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- WEARING THE MASK MANDATORY FOR PARTICIPANTS (not supplied, please bring your mask).
|Friday 21 aug 2020||5:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Street address 1|
|Phone number (booking)|