French guided tour during the event "Comédie du Livre" to discover local writers.
- Our visits start at the Tourist Office, place de la Comédie. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please note that you will have to present this document before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years with adult (only for family members), professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Our visits start downstairs Corum. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. - Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60 .
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Tour limited to 30 people.
|Friday 15 may 2020||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Street address 1|
|30, allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|