French guided tour. Come and discover Montpellier by night ! (sanitary arrangements and measures taken for safe visits).
You can drink hot wine at the end of the guided tour.
Sanitary measures taken:
- EU Digital COVID Certificate is mandatory
- Safety distance to be respected between participants and the guide 1m
- WEARING THE MASK (or visor for guides) MANDATORY FOR GUIDES AND PARTICIPANTS (not supplied, please bring your mask)
- One voice amplifier per guide.
- Access to the Arc de Triomphe during the visit: distribution of hydro-alcoholic gel on site (at the entrance and at the top of the arc before the descent) + tracing on the ground of distances on the terrace.
- Our visits start rue Foch (triumphal arch). Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please note that you will have to present the booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years, professional guides.
- Special rate for 2 persons: 12,50 €/person.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Tour limited to 30 people.
- Our guided tours are forbidden to dogs (except guide dogs)
- WEARING THE MASK MANDATORY FOR PARTICIPANTS (not supplied, please bring your mask)
|Street address 1|
|30, allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|