French guided tour to discover the Faculty of Medicine.
The Montpellier Tourist Office invites you to join an exclusive tour of the western world's oldest medical school still in use, formerly a medieval monastery then an Episcopal palace and now the present medical school. Your guide will then take you to the heart of a remarkable site: the "conservatory of anatomy" which has a series of displays describing the human body in the style of a 19th century cabinet of curiosities. Discover the Salle Delmas-Orfila-Rouvière and its outstanding anatomical collection.
Duration: 2 hours. The tour is not accessible to disabled people.
Visiting time of Anatomy Conservatory: 20 minutes.
From 12 years old.
Access to the room of the Acts or of the Council according to availability.
Sanitary measures taken:
- Max group capacity: 18
- Safety distance to be respected between participants and the guide 1m
- WEARING THE MASK (or visor for guides) MANDATORY FOR GUIDES AND PARTICIPANTS (not supplied, please bring your mask)
- One voice amplifier per guide.
- Our visits start at the Faculty of Medicine, 2 rue de l'Ecole de Médecine. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Forbidden to children under 12 years old and pregnant women.
- Rate: free for children from 12 to 18 years with parent, professional guides.
- Reduced rate untel March 7th: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Tour limited to 18 people.
- WEARING THE MASK MANDATORY FOR PARTICIPANTS (not supplied, please bring your mask)
|Monday 31 aug 2020||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Tuesday 1 sep 2020||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Wednesday 2 sep 2020||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Saturday 5 sep 2020||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Monday 7 sep 2020||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Tuesday 8 sep 2020||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Wednesday 16 sep 2020||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Tuesday 22 sep 2020||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Street address 1|
|30, allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|