French guided tour to discover the Faculty of Medicine.
The Montpellier Tourist Office invites you to join an exclusive tour of the oldest medical school in the world still in use, formerly a medieval monastery then an Episcopal palace and now the present medical school. Discover the Salle Delmas-Orfila-Rouvière and its outstanding anatomical collection, including a part from the conservatory of anatomy, while it is closed for renovation works.
The Conservatory of Anatomy is closed for works until the end of the year 2021.
Duration: 2 hours. The tour is not accessible to disabled people.
From 12 years old.
Access to the room of the Acts or of the Council according to availability.
Sanitary measures taken:
- EU Digital COVID Certificate is mandatory
- Max group capacity: 18
- Safety distance to be respected between participants and the guide 1m
- WEARING THE MASK (or visor for guides) MANDATORY FOR GUIDES AND PARTICIPANTS (not supplied, please bring your mask)
- One voice amplifier per guide.
- Our visits start at the Faculty of Medicine, 2 rue de l'Ecole de Médecine. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Forbidden to children under 12 years old and pregnant women.
- Rate: free for children from 12 to 18 years with parent, professional guides.
- Reduced rate untel March 7th: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Our guided tours are forbidden to dogs (except guide dogs)
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Tour limited to 18 people.
- WEARING THE MASK MANDATORY FOR PARTICIPANTS (not supplied, please bring your mask)
|Monday 18 oct 2021||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Friday 22 oct 2021||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Tuesday 26 oct 2021||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Thursday 28 oct 2021||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Saturday 30 oct 2021||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Tuesday 2 nov 2021||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Thursday 4 nov 2021||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Saturday 6 nov 2021||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Street address 1|
|30, allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|