Sign up now to enjoy a breathtaking view! Signed by Fujimoto, this building combines audacity and elegance.
The highest terrace of this series, it will offer you in the exclusive framework of this visit a 360 degree view on the city, the sea, the mountain. And if you don't want to go back down, the bar opens at 6pm and will allow you to extend the evening.
- Meeting point 10 minutes before: Place Christophe Colomb
- Free admission for children under 6 years old accompanied by at least one adult (offer reserved for families): to benefit from it, book by phone at 04 67 60 60.
- Free of charge: qualified guides with card, City Card.
- 1 adult accompanied by 1 or 2 children under 6 years old maximum
- Visit forbidden to small or large dogs, except guide dogs.
- Cancellation: refund possible up to 24 hours before the start of the visit (after this time no refund or postponement will be made).
- Reservation and prior payment are required.
- The Tourist Office reserves the right to modify or cancel the visits.
|Street address 1|
|Place Christophe Colomb|
|Phone number (booking)|