Board the Villeneuve-lès-Maguelone beach train, specially chartered for the occasion, and cruise along the ponds and vineyards towards the protected natural site of the Salines de Villeneuve.
This former industrial saltworks site, now owned by the Conservatoire des Espaces Naturels, is home to a wetland rich in remarkable fauna and flora, which a coast guard will comment on.
You will then set off to discover the Domaine de Maguelone, an atypical wine estate both in terms of its island position and its management method. Its vineyard, entirely organically grown, covers almost the entire peninsula which serves as the setting for the cathedral. It is cultivated by the Compagnons de Maguelone, an organization that helps the integration of people with disabilities.
During a walk you will enjoy a breathtaking setting offering 360° panoramas from the Mediterranean to Pic St Loup. The visit will end with the tasting of the estate's wines.
More than a discovery of the territory, a real eco-responsible experience, in the company of enthusiasts.
- Free: children under 6 accompanied by a parent, qualified guides with card, holders of the City Card.
- 1 adult accompanied by 1 or 2 children under 6 years old maximum.
- Price 6-11 years: 6 €
- Reduced rate: 12-18 year olds, students, over 65s, unemployed, holders of a disability card and as part of a booking for the "Escapade à Montpellier" package, holders of the Metropolis Pass. Please note: proof will be required.
- Visit prohibited to small or large dogs except guide dog.
- Cancellation: refund possible up to 24 hours before the start of the visit (beyond this period no refund or postponement will be made).
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the visit, for a reservation at the last moment contact 04 67 60 60 60. Reservation and prior payment required.
- The Tourist Office reserves the right to modify or cancel visits. Minimum 8 participants.
- French guided tour.
|Friday 27 may 2022||9:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Guided tour|
|Street address 1|
|Phone number (booking)|