France 2's flagship series is filmed in Montpellier. Find out where the filming took place in the city centre of Montpellier and learn about your favourite characters in this exclusive tour of "Un si grand soleil"!
Do you know the series "Un si grand soleil"? Since 2018, there have been so many twists and turns! Fans of the series, this tour is for you.
Along the alleys of the historical centre, our guide will tell you the history of the place, the backstage and will reveal you some anecdotes of shooting directly from the sets. Lights... Camera... Action!
Please note that the tour does not include access to the film studios or meetings with the actors
- Meeting point 10 minutes before: at the departure of the Peyrou (inside, near the gates of the main entrance). Please print out your voucher, you will be asked for it before starting the tour.
- Free of charge: children under 6 accompanied by a parent, licensed guides with card.
- 6-11 years old: €6, 12-18 years old: €11
- Single adult rate: €15
- Cancellation: refund possible up to 24 hours before the start of the visit (after this time no refund or postponement will be made).
- Small and large dogs are not allowed on the tour, except for guide dogs.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the visit, for last minute reservations contact 04 67 60 60 60. Reservation and payment required.
- The Tourist Office reserves the right to modify or cancel the visits. Minimum of 8 participants.
|Saturday 21 may 2022||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Friday 27 may 2022||6:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Monday 6 jun 2022||6:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Saturday 11 jun 2022||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Thursday 16 jun 2022||6:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Saturday 25 jun 2022||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Street address 1|
|Phone number (booking)|