French guided tour. Come and discover Villeneuve-lès-Maguelone from a new angle!
A few kilometres from the famous peninsula and its cathedral, the village of Villeneuve-lès-Maguelone is also worth a visit with its medieval streets and remarkable facades. Come and take part in an original stroll through the heart of the village with your camera or smartphone. Your photographer-guide will reveal the secrets of successful landscape and portrait photography with valuable rules of composition and a few anecdotes about the history of the city to see Villeneuve-lès-Maguelone in a new light.
Please come to this visit with a phone or camera with a battery charge for the shots.
- Our visits start in front of the Town Hall of Villeneuve-lès-Maguelone. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: free for children under 6 years with adult (only for family members), professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Our guided tours are forbidden to dogs (except guide dogs)
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved. A minimum of 8 participants is required
- French guided tour.
|Wednesday 22 jun 2022||5:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Street address 1|
|Phone number (booking)|