This summer, the tourist office is offering three "Culture on my deckchair" events. Take a comfortable seat in a new or unusual place listening to guides, artists and authors who will share with you their passions and inspirations
All accompanied by a taste experience that will delight your taste buds. Three unique events not to be missed!
Relax, have a good time and enjoy our readings.
- "Les aquarelles de Camille Penchinat", appointment: 411 rue du Mas Nouguier – Montpellier
Sanitary measures taken:
- Max group capacity: 20
- Safety distance to be respected between participants and the guide 1m
- Courses offered mainly outdoors
- WEARING THE MASK (or visor for guides) MANDATORY FOR GUIDES AND PARTICIPANTS (not supplied, please bring your mask)
- One voice amplifier per guide.
- Appointment: 411 rue du Mas Nouguier – Montpellier10 minutes before departure.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years with parent, professional guides.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved.
- WEARING THE MASK MANDATORY FOR PARTICIPANTS (not supplied, please bring your mask)
|Street address 1|
|Phone number (booking)|